Shipmonk returns procedure
Posted by Sanja N. on 24 October 2016 10:43 PM
Items shipped by Shipmonk should get returned to Shipmonk, as we don't have the packing materials to re-ship glassware.
1. Click on the button that reads "Create a Return"
2. Review order information to ensure that you are processing a return for the correct order.
3. Note that a Return Identification (RMA#) will be generated for this order. Since you will only be processing anticipated returns (and not return-to-sender or other undeliverable packages), it will be your responsibility to communicate to your customer that they must write this specific RMA number on the package. From here, select the return reason and let us know if you need us to provide a label for the customer (or if the customer is providing their own label). Note, for international returns, customers must provide their own label. If you choose for ShipMonk to create the return label, we will email you the label. You will then be able to directly send this label to your customer.
4. Add the items that are part of this return and the associated quantity. For instance, if four items were originally ordered but three are coming back, this is where you would want to specify that.
5. Choose the Desired Action of the return. If the item can be returned directly to inventory, you can select that. Otherwise, choose the appropriate non-restocking option. 6. Click Save! You will then be taken to Shipmonk Returns Portal wherein you can monitor the status of all returns.
All other items go to American Canyon address